January 28, 2007

My Last Day of Vacation! : (

Today is my last day of vacation after having nearly 2 weeks off work and an
aweseome trip to Hawaii! Well, it was sure FUN while it lasted!!! I just couldn't get out of bed this morning and wasted half of my day! It doesn't help that it's soooo COLD and wintry here in Nebraska.

My sweet DIL Jami came out to visit and brought some cool papers and new stamps with her. While I worked on my "flood" cards for a Stamp Shack swap, she created several neat "Aloha" themed cards. We want to put together a card tin stocked with cards for Katie in Hawaii. When we get them ALL done & the tin decorated I'll post photos. For now, here is one she made today! Isn't it CUTE?! She's always SO creative and thinks outside the box more readily than I do!

[I should mention that the cute stamp that resembles a BELLA is from a polymer set by Clearly Wordsworth. She found it half price :) at Hobby Lobby.]

2 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

SUCH A CUTE CARD!!! I love the stamp, and for 1/2 off, I love it more! lol

Kelly said...

What a cool card!
I like how you cut around the image and the saying. Great colors too!