February 10, 2007

FUN morning at SU workshop!
















Can you believe I've been to TWO Stampin Up! workshops this week!!! * gasp * Remember, this is SELL-A-BRATION where they tempt you with a FREE set if you spend $50!! How could I resist that?!! I really like both of these cards. What do you think? I love hearing your comments! :) I don't know that you can see it in the photo, but this card was dry embossed using the Simply Circles template. Supplies used: Certainly Celery, Pink Passion, Bashful Blue cardstock and ink. Simply Circles stamp set, ribbon tied on clip to finish!




Supplies used: Always Artichoke & Regal Rose cardstock. Happy Harmony & Print Pattern stamps. Colored stamp with markers, used white gel pen to accent the background, notched corner punch, ribbon.

3 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Yes yes yes! Get all of them.

LOL

Suzi said...

Love these cards. Better than the ones I did at the SU party I attended last night :(

shuggy said...

cute cards! i love the hello! i love the dry embossing with stamping over it! fun!