March 30, 2007

Here comes Peter Cottontail. . . { Hoppy Easter! }

"Here comes Peter Cottontail,
Hoppin' down the bunny trail,
Hippity, hoppity,
Easter's on its way!"

Isn't this bunny just the cutest ever?! This is another image that I received from Nancy (directmailscrapper) at the Stamp Shack and I simply couldn't wait to color it in with my prismas. I didn't realize it, but I don't have that many stamps that I can color. (Sounds like an excuse to go shopping, huh? :)

Supply List: Stampin Up cardstock-barely banana, certainly celery, lavendar lace. Patterned paper-Pocket full of Posies stack. Nancy said the bunny was a Penny Black stamp. Made tag by printing "Hoppy Easter" on pc and punching with 1" and 1-1/4" punches. Dotted ribbon from M's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this looks really nice..thanks for sharing this with us...and well as Easter is almost here do drop by my blog on Easter Greetings sometime and check out all the fun and joy it's filled up with!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

That bunny is absolutely adorable! Fantastic coloring too. . .as usual! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness. So super cute.