April 02, 2007

EeeeeeeeK!! { There's a Mouse in the House! }


First of all you must know... I really DON'T like mice!!! But, my love of these adorable mouse images started when Ethel (vintagegal) sent me the Hula Mice rubber stamp from Great Impressions. Then Thanh posted a super cute card with the mouse fishing under a palm tree. Joanne (tojoco) heard that I was looking for these stamps and sent me some images of two other mice! This is one of them and the other I'll use at Thanksgiving...a mouse with a turkey! I wonder how many of these little mouse stamps there are in all? Does anyone know?


Supplies: Stampin Up cardstock & ribbon-blue brocade. Decorative paper-My Mind's Eye, Kaleidoscope Green/Blue Multistripe. Colored the image with prismacolored pencils/gamsol and doodled the edge. "Hi" is from a TAC set Nobby Neez.

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is SO stinkin' CUTE! I love the colors you chose. I need to take doodling lessons from you! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't even stand it. That is super adorable. Lovin the colors too.

Michele Kovack said...

This is a SUPER DUPER cute card! Love all the little touches! This is the first time I have checked out your blog....may have to add it to my favorites list...which by the way, grows longer every day!

Annie said...

What a CUTE card! It's so springy! I LOVE the colors and all those embellishments! Simple and elegant AND cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh...that is one cute mouse. Love the colors you used!