April 27, 2007

My Card for 1:1 Card Challenge: { Happy Birthday Donna! }


Here is the card I created for my one-on-one card challenge with Donna (craftingcrazy). Her birthday is May 1st, so I decided that I would create a birthday card for her and sent it with a little box of stampin' goodies. She emailed me today that she planned to wait to open her gift on her birthday. But, she didn't want to wait to see the card, so she had her hubby open the box and give it to her. How funny! :) We decided last year that we were going to adopt each other as "not so secret" secret sisters. :)


[ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!
You're a very special and creative stamping friend and I've thoroughly enjoyed doing these challenges with you! ]


If you missed my previous post about our card challenge and the "rules", please read all about it below. . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I was anxiously waiting to see your card on your blog and for everyone else to see this gorgeous card. I LOVE it!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend. Can't wait for our next exchange and to open my birthday present!!! (I haven't peaked yet.)
Donna

Tami Bayer said...

What a fun challenge you two have going on. I love reading all your rules and seeing such beautiful creations. Happy Birthday Donna :)