May 27, 2007

And the { WINNER } is . . . drum roll please . . .

MANDEY! She left the following comment and quote and is the lucky winner of my "Serendipity Smiles" ~ a terrific acrylic stamp set by PrintWorks!

Mandey Koehler said...
"When you're looking for love, you never have to seek any farther than the heart of a friend."I don't know who said this, but when I stopped looking for love, I found my husband. We have known each other for 11 almost 12 years, and dating for nearly a year. Broke up and 3 years ago found each other again, we have been happily married for nearly a year now!!!
5/20/2007 7:11 PM

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments with the motivational and inspirational quotes. It was a blessing to read them all and I will be saving them in my quote journal.

1 comment:

Jami Speidel said...

She's going to be soooooo excited!!!