May 27, 2007

My Mission for the Day... { Clean Messy Stamp Room! }



I swear my stamping room has never been this MESSY before! Well, maybe close, but not THIS disasterous!!! Soooo, my mission today is to get it cleaned up and organized so I can feel creative again. Yesterday, I went shopping in Omaha and have some wonderful new stamps and paper to play with. But, first things first!



Here are the BEFORE pix of my mess. I'll be posting the AFTER pix soon. At least, I hope it doesn't take me ALL day to complete my mission. Now, don't laugh, but this is what it looks like now.... yikes! : /


And the last photo is of my "assistant"... my dachshund Lilly. She took over my chair at the computer so I don't decide to sit down and read blogs instead of cleaning!! :) Isn't she adorable?! She's a sweetie and we love her!


7 comments:

Jami Speidel said...

Happy cleaning!!! Do you want to come into town and do mine next???

kathy said...

After you finish with jJami's please come do mine....lol

kathy said...

Sorry Jami I messed up your name

Melissa said...

How can you resist a sweet face that looks like that??!

Sharon in NE said...

Perfect! You clean Jami's room, while she comes over and does some scrapbooking for me. What will I be doing? I'll take Lilly and my little papillon for a bike ride. I have a "chariot" (It's suppose to be for small children) that I can hook on to the back of my bike and pull my dog in. Our two dogs will fit quite nicely and I'll keep the windows closed as its a little cool out.

Tami Bayer said...

Oh, Lilly is so adorable in the chair. Your messy room has nothing on my messy room....and yours is beautifully clean now. I love the shelves your men built for you!

QuiltNut Creations said...

love your assistant! we used to have a mini too-i miss her!

your room looks great!