May 09, 2007

Stampin' { Buds * Pals * Friends }

To all my stampin' buds * pals * friends ~ this card is for YOU!

I appreciate your encouragement as it motivates me to continually expand my creative thinking and try new layouts and techniques in cardmaking. For this card I used another of the wonderful images sent to me by "Lady2cu". In case you didn't read my post on Monday, Michelle is a wonderful seller on eBay that I bought Cuttlebug dies from and she included these terrific images in my package. If you like to shop on eBay, I highly recommend her. She is very professional and ships immediately! Also, she has a wonderful blog "Stamper's Dream" that you'll want to check out too! :)

This flower image is "Dotted Petals" by Penny Black. I've colored it with prismascolor pencils and blended with gamsol.

Other supplies: Stampin' Up! cardstock - lavendar lace, lovely lilac. Stampin' Up! paisley background stamped on upper third of card. Decorative paper and sentiment tag is from Deja Views fresh print apple pack. Purple MM brad, Offray apple green dotted ribbon and paper piercing to embellish.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Pam - love the colors!

Unknown said...

Oh Pam! You did such a beautiful job with that image! No wonder you like Penny Black stamps....you have such an eye for what to do with them!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a gorgeous card. . .especially in purple! :)

Tami Bayer said...

Such a beautiful color combo for this amazing image. I am always inspired by your bright and cheerful cards.

Michele Kovack said...

Lvoe these colors! The layout is great too!

Anonymous said...

Loving your cards! The flowers, the fish, the colors are all fabulous.

Stampin_Melissa said...

This is just such a wonderful card, I love the colors you used. Just gorgeous!

Laura Evangeline said...

Ooo! and Ahhh!