July 17, 2007

Luv You! { Scalloped Punch Week - Card 3 }



As I said yesterday, I am determined to make a card each day this week using my neglected scalloped punches! Tonight's card was created using the mega oval and the giga scalloped oval clever lever craft punches by Marvy Uchida. (thank you Jami! ;) The background cardstock is by Imaginisce ~ Black Tie Optional. My good friend Donna (craftingcrazy) in Oregon sent me this terrific rubber stamp by Savvy Stamps. This is the first time that I've thought to stamp it in all black, but I thought it looked best this way with the black & white background. I've added dimensionals under the oval and the 'luv you" sentiment. What do you think? Is it too busy? I always read and look forward to your comments. Thank you and check back for card 4 tomorrow! Smiles, Pam : )

Quote for Today:

The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been, and the memories we've made along the way! ~unknown

10 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great black and white card, love alla the papers you used and they go together so well. I don't think it is too busy at all

Michele Kovack said...

I love the black and white combo!!!

Tanja said...

It's beautiful! I love it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Loving what you're doing with your punches! BTW, I nominated you for the Rockin' Girl Blogger award! Check out this post!
http://oodabugalley.blogspot.com/2007/07/rockin-girl-blogger.html

Sharon in NE said...

Its great! Its definitely not your typical "Pam" card by any means but I still love it. The pattern and dimension to it is perfect.

By the way, that Charmaine is one smart cookie as I see she nominated you for the Rockin' Girl Blogger award. Well deserved!

Anonymous said...

I love black and white combo! My wardrobe is mostly b/w. I just did a b/w card for neighbor b/day & she loved it.
Great card!
Nancy S

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all your scallop punches cards! I seem to have the opposite problem - I practically use them every time I sit down to make a card! I definitely don't want my cards to start looking like a rut!
I really like your blog - always fun to visit to see what you're making! Thanks for sharing!

Swamp Tulip said...

Beautiful card. Great job that you can commit to making a card each day this week with one of your punches. I love them all so far :)

Teresa

Jami Speidel said...

I really like the b & w combo!
I never think to do that!

Maria said...

I love the retro look to the card! It's awesome! I love all the different patterns!

Maria