August 21, 2007

FUN Whirlwind Weekend! { & PC issues! }

I'm still recovering from my unbelievable surprise last Friday! (see previous post) We had an *awesome* weekend and made the most of every minute.... I just wish I could have hit a pause button so it would have lasted longer than it did!!! :)

Last night I was back to stamping and made a get well card for a friend of ours that had back surgery last week. I turned on my computer to post it and it kept shutting off! I tried four times and gave up and I'm posting this today at work. I've got a pc tech to look at it tonight and I'm hoping it's nothing major, maybe just the switch. If I don't post this week, now you know why! But, I'll be stamping for sure and have lots to share when I get my pc back!

Have a WONDERFUL week dear friends! Smiles, Pam :)

Quote for Today ~

"The artist's world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep." ~Paul Strand

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, please let me know what your computer guy says about your cpu. The same thing happened to mine and my dh said it was DOA. I don't believe that so let me know if there is hope. I am currently sharing a laptop w/ my dd but you can imagine what a pain that is. I really hope all is well.
Angie W
Awaren6@comcast.net

Alex said...

So glad to hear you had a great weekend with your daughter Pam - hope the PC thing goes well tonight! keeping fingers crossed....*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sharon in NE said...

So glad you enjoyed your time with Katie!!!

Unknown said...

I was so happy for you when you wrote of the surprise of your daughter's arrival. What a super secret keeper you hubby is! LOL!

I do so miss my daily {Serendipity} fix, so I hope your computer is up and running again soon.

Beth Thomas said...

Just wanted you to know how much I appreciated you sharing with us about your daughter's visit. My DDs are still young and the youngest (age 3 1/2) can be quite a handful. Your post reminded me after a rather trying day that they will grow up way too fast and I should appreciate even the hectic days. Thanks for blessing me with your words!