September 30, 2007

Pumpkin Patch! { another $1 M's stamp! }


When our children were young, we always looked forward to a trip to the local pumpkin patch in the fall. They would enjoy selecting the perfect pumpkin to carve for Halloween and then they would run and play amidst the fallen leaves. Good times & great memories!

This darling paper by Adorn-It is appropriately named "Pumpkin Patch". I've layered in onto some bright green paper by DCWV and zig-zagged the edges. The base cardstock is pumpkin pie by Stampin Up.


This image is another $1 Michaels wood-mounted rubber stamp. I've stamped it in basic black and colored the circles with my Stampin Up pumpkin pie marker. The corners and edges were highlighted with green prismacolor pencils and blended in with gamsol. The orange ribbon with yellow dots is from a micro spool by Offray.

I've got another pumpkin card in the works today, so stay tuned for more! Smiles, Pam :)

Quote for Today ~

"Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower." ~ Albert Camus

7 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

It is always so fun to see how you'll color an image and create a card around even the smallest of images. Again, you've wow-ed me!

I never think to color the backgrounds of stamps like this particular one. What you do adds such depth and dimension.

Such a fun pumpkin patch card! :)

Sharon in NE said...

Fun card and I love the quote.

Alhambra Club said...

Love how youd did that $ stamp, will have to ink mine up. That background paper is great, fantastic card.

Heather Grow said...

You were on a roll today, Pam. Cute Halloween cards.

Alex said...

wow Pam, you have been on a roll- this is another awesome card! I love it because I bought all these stamps at Michaels too and you are giving me all kinds of good ideas to play with! This is too too cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Thanh Vo said...

Youre on a roll with these $1 stamps! Lovin' these creations, Pam.

michelle sturgeon said...

EEEKKK! I LOVE this paper! I must have it!
what a great card...the stitching is FAB!