September 26, 2007

Trick-Or-Treats! { Lovin' my M's $1 Stamps! }


Last week when I was in Omaha, I really scored on a few terrific wood mounted $1 Halloween stamps at Michaels. This one is by Studio G. I've stamped the image in basic black and colored it with my Stampin' Up markers to match the patterned paper.

Believe it or not, I did not buy this paper at the same time I bought the stamp and they are not a "set". I found it a few days later at a small town scrapbooking shop I had never been to before. Do you believe in papercrafting destiny?! LoL :) This cute and colorful dotted paper is by Doodlebug Design, Inc. and appropriately called "Tricks-Or-Treats". I've layered in black and zig-zagged with my new little sewing machine. (see previous post) The base cardstock is Stampin Up pumpkin pie with layers of summer sun and lovely lilac. The cute little bats in the upper right corner are stamped with the Stampin Up Halloween Backgrounds set.

This was really a FUN card to make and I hope you like it! Smiles, Pam :)


Quote for Today ~

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
~ Theodore Roosevelt

8 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love your card. So very creative. Those bats, off to the side, are neat. I like how you wrote in the circles too, Pam.

pescbrico said...

I love you card. I see you are getting along with you new sewing machine :)

Heather Grow said...

Pam your stamp and paper finds sound just plain serendipitous. I love it when things go together like that. Great card.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Perfect match! How fun! Cute card and of course I love the stitching!

Alhambra Club said...

Paper destiny it is what a great Halloween Card, was also lucky enough to find that stamp.

Lesa said...

Stitching is fab and just love love that paper!

Catherine said...

Don't you just love it when everything just match =) Love your card.

Alex said...

Very cute Pam! I too scored big with Ms dollar stamps and the way you matched this up with the paper is amazing! I love the bats! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex