November 10, 2007

Creative Cardmaking Friendship ~


Oh Happy Mail Week!

This wonderful card is from my creative cardmaking friend Donna in Oregon. I just love the colors she's used! This set "True Friend" has been on my Stampin Up wish list and this card makes me want the set even more. Bless your heart Donna for sending me this beautiful card. It made my day! :)

Often I mention The Stamp Shack, an online community of diverse rubber stamping enthusiasts. All the gals there are the BEST... always very encouraging as they inspire one another to fully enjoy the creative art of rubber stamping. This past year I've been in a voluntary swap with approximately 60 others and each week we "flood" one participant with cards. Well, last week my name was drawn! Yay! So, I've been thoroughly enjoying all the fantastic cards "flooding" into my mailbox. How FUN!!! :)


What are your plans for the weekend? I've got a few images here for Nancy's Virtual Swap at the Shack that I'm anxious to create something with. And, I've got some new stamps too!!! Can you say "Elsybells"? So, stay tuned... I hope to have more to post later!
Wishing you all a wondeful, relaxing weekend!

Smiles, Pam :)

Quote for Today ~

"Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light." -Albert Schweitzer

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

Looks like you got your share of happy mail!!! What a great collection of cards.

(Another great quote!!!)