February 18, 2008

It's a GIRL!


It's been awhile since I've created a BABY GIRL card! This one is to congratulate our friends on their precious new daughter.

The glittery pastel designer paper is what makes this card so adorable. It's by DCWV ~ appropriately titled "Nana's Nursery Baby Girl." My sweet DIL Jami at Crazy Daisy Creations bought a stack and shared it with me. Lucky ME! :)

It's a fairly simple card design so I won't go into detail. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Now, I'm off to assemble my new Stampin Up! sets that came tonight. I *love* that SU has diecut the Sale-a-Bration sets! I really wish they would do that to all of them! Oh, you wanna know what all I bought? I got "Totally Tabs" (I don't know why I got this one because I hardly ever use that punch! :) Maybe I will use it more now. We'll see. I also bought "A Little Birdie Told Me" and the jumbo metal eyelets. For my *free* set I chose "Lots of Thoughts".

Happy Stamping! Smiles, Pam :)

Quote for Today
~ (sentiment on inside of card)
"A baby is a blessing, a gift from Heaven above. A precious little angel to cherish and to love."

Supplies ~
Stamps: It's a Girl by Stampcraft, PSX F-2501 (sentiment on inside of card)
Paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl, Stampin Up Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Cool Caribbean.
Ink: SU Pretty in Pink
Other: SU scalloped circle punch, 1", 1-1/4" & 1-1/2" circle punches, pastel brads, pink polka dot grosgrain ribbon, stitching with Janome Sew Mini

13 comments:

Jami Speidel said...

This is adorable! Love how you layered the circle punches

Unknown said...

Pam, I thought I would check out your blog and I must say I'm impressed. Your cards are great and it you are a wonderful blogger. It was so much fun to see you again and to meet your friend, Sharon. I had a great time and hope to be able to do it again.
I will definately add you to my favorites list and haven't forgotten that I was going to send you my card. I will get to that soon.

Hugs,
Bev

Alex said...

Really adorable Pam! I love that paper, it is stinkin' cute! Sounds like you got some great goodies comin' from SU! I am partial to the jumbo eyelets, and get teased on my blog about them, but I don't care - I ADORE them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Adorable. I started to buy this pad of paper at Joanne's a few days back, but didn't. Will have to make a trip to Joanne's.
smallcity

Sharon in NE said...

Mystery solved. NOW you know what you ordered a while back.

Cute cute baby card.

Heather Grow said...

Precious card. I love it. It totally says, "baby girl."

Anonymous said...

Pam this card is so adorable... I just love the colors and of course your stitching is amazing. I will have to look for this paper so I can make a card for my new granddaughter coming in April.
Terry/scrappinnuts

Michele Kovack said...

Thank you so much for the kind words over at my blog! I so appreciate them! I absolutely love this baby girl card! The paper, the LO, and those sweet images!

Thanh Vo said...

YOur cards always make me smile, Pam. Sorry I havent posted a comment in a long time. I am now feeding you, so I should be a better blogging friend. ;)

Tami Bayer said...

Such a sweet card for the new arrival. Love this paper and all the fun stitching.

Angel said...

This is a sweet and adorable card! Perfect for a new baby girl!

Amy Sheffer said...

Super sweet card. Beautifully designed, and perfect for a baby girl!

Kelly said...

SO cute Pam!
I just used this same paper to my my 100 Thank You cards to send to my brother and his gf as a shower gift.
Possibly one of my favorite stacks. But that might have something to do with the baby girl they are associated with ;)