March 04, 2008

Stamp Club Creations { Stampin' Up! }

These are two of the projects from my Stampin Up club last night. It was great to try out some of the new products, such as the rub-ons, felt "flower fusion", twill ribbon, and the styled silver hodgepodge hardware. And I adore this new designer series paper ~ Afternoon Tea!

Let's talk about RUB-ONS! Honestly, I didn't think I would care for them at all, but I'm really impressed with them now. They are very simple to use and appear as if they are a nice detailed stamped image. I guess I was thinking they would look more like a sticker. Have you used rub-ons much and what are your favorite brands? I'm curious.

I'm not going to go into detail on these projects since they aren't my original creations. But, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week!

Think SPRING!!!

Smiles, Pam :)

Quote for Today ~
The seasons are what a symphony ought to be: four perfect movements in harmony with each other. ~Arthur Rubenstein

4 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Pam, these are so sweet! Especially the little spring bag! I have so many of the same tools you've used here and this gives me fun new ways to share them...especially with Easter treats just around the corner.

TFS
Jennifer :)

Alex said...

Very cute projects - your demo must be fabulous!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE rub-ons and have been using them for years so believe me when I say SU! are the best quality I have EVER seen - they go on so easily, the details are great, and the images are really clear! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Catherine said...

very cute!

Michele Kovack said...

I just got those rub ons and haven't used them yet.....
Wonderful projects!