September 24, 2008

A Beautiful Autumn Wedding ~


Happy 3rd Anniversary
Andrew & Jami!

Our son and daughter-in-law were married three years ago today in an especially beautiful autumn wedding. I thought you would enjoy seeing a few of my favorite photos from their memorable day.

And, this is the card I created to wish them a very "Happy Anniversary". . .


(inside of card)
















This is a short post, but it took me forever to finish because I went through and viewed ALL their wonderful photos while I was selecting these three to share with you. Enjoy! :)

Quote for Today ~
"A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year." ~Paul Sweeney


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Pam the wedding photos are wonderful, such a glorious occasion. I love the fall colors on the card.

Stacy Sheldon said...

Such gorgeous photos! i'm smilin from ear to ear as i type this Pam, tfs!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Pam, I am enjoying seeing your lovely creations again. Lovely pictures, what a nice mother- in-law you are, a hand made card!

Michele Kovack said...

OH I AM sooooo happy you are back! I kept checking in alllll summer!!! Glad everything is good with you! tell Jamie I keep checking hers too...but nothing yet! Missed you gals!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful wedding pictures and I love the colors on the card. Thank you for sharing.

Traci G said...

What beautiful photos!!! Happy Anniversary to them and thanks for sharing their pics.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how sweet! Please give Jami a big squeeze from me!