December 26, 2008

Scrabble Tile Pendants on Etsy!

Why didn't I think to create these?!

Have you seen these Scrabble Tile Pendants on Etsy.com? It just so happens that I read about them on someone's blog a few weeks ago and had to order a couple of them for the holidays. Mine are from seller: "Home Studio" and I have nothing but praise for their fast and professional service. Not only that, but the price is right! :) If you're interested, they are having an after Christmas clearance SALE and shipping is FREE!

Are you wondering why I'm advertising on my blog? With my order was a card for bloggers. If I post a link on my blog, they will send me a FREE pendant and chain. Whoo Hoo!

* my pendants came in these pretty satin gift bags.

* this is the back side... yes, they really are a Scrabble tile!











I'll be back later with photos of all the beautiful Christmas cards I've received from stamping friends. They are fabulous and I can't wait to share them with you!
Holiday Smiles,
Quote for Today ~
"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." ~Oprah Winfrey

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Happy Holidays Pam! I just ordered a bunch of these myself! They are awesome!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

oh my!!!!! This is just proof you should never throw anything away! LOL!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

oh my!!!!! This is just proof you should never throw anything away! LOL!!