February 11, 2009

Like No Udder ATC Swap!

I really enjoy cards swaps, but it has been a long time since I've participated in any ATC (Artist Trading Card) swaps. Just recently, I signed up for one at The Stamp Shack and the theme is "Barnyard Friends".

When I signed up, I actually had this stamp set in mind. It's "Very Punny" by Stampin Up! Besides this adorable little cow, there is also a tickled pink piggy that would have worked perfectly too.

These were super simple to make as there isn't much detail. I'll admit I had to play around with how to color the cow so it looked realistic. The coloring was done with my prismacolor pencils.

This swap isn't due until March 19th, but I would rather be early than late. When I get all the others back, I'll be sure to post them. I can only imagine there will be some cute and creative ones with these gals!

My second day back to work went well, but I feel like I need a nap! :)

I'm happy you stopped by and hope you're having a warm and wonderful day today!

Smiles,






Thought for Today ~
When a cow laughs, does milk come out her nose?

2 comments:

LINDA said...

Pam, These are so cute..I love this set..You take care, and dont over do it..Is your job one that you dont have to be up moving around? I sure hope so.. Hugs..

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun! I love black and white and checks...great combo!