January 31, 2010

Just Because ~

Another SWEET SUNDAY!

Today's card is a reproduction of the card I created last Sunday for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I've used the same sketch, cardstock and designer papers, but I've changed the image and sentiment.  This was a special request from one of my dear Etsy customers.

To create the circle, I've used the new Stampin' Up! Very Vintage jumbo wheel and inked it up with chocolate chip.  The sentiment is a $1 stamp from my neglected assortment of "stamps by other companies". ;)

Something I am trying to do more often is finish off the insides of my cards too.  See photo below for how this one was finished.

Please note the yummy 5/8" Satin Ribbon and the adorable little matching brad.   Both are NEW in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog


Thanks so much for blogging by to see me today!  Hopefully, I will return later today with a creation for THIS week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!

Happy Stamping and Smiles 2 U!


Quote for Today ~

Of all the days that are in the week
I dearly love but one day

And that's the day that comes between
A Saturday and a Monday.
~Henry Carey

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

wowzers, Pam this is amazing!!! Very vintage.

CreativeMish said...

Wow! Very pretty! I love that paper. Is it SU?

stampingwithlulu said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Adore the vintage feel and the distressing really adds to your card.