May 10, 2010

{MTSC73} Just Because I Care...


Happy Tuesday, my friends!
It's time for another spectacular sketch challenge at Lord Have Mercy

Would you like to play along this week with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge?  Simply create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and link your creation on Mercy's blog. Be sure to use the keyword MTSC73 when uploading to a public gallery, like Splitcoaststampers.

Now, for your blog viewing pleasure,
check out what
Mercy's Muses have created this week...
Cindy Haffner ~ Cindy Haffner's Corner
Jackie Pedro ~ The Scalloped Edge
Pam Varnell ~ The Stamping Addict
Julie Lacey ~ Stamps and Taxes!
Crystal Birr ~ The Messy Stamper
Jessica Diedrich ~ The Whimsical Butterfly
Mercy Kerin ~ Lord Have Mercy {Queen Muse}
and last, but not least...
 Torico ~ STAMPARADISE {our May Guest Muse}

I have fiddled with my photo editor for a half hour trying to get the photos to look like they should!  Taken this evening, my photos are so dark.  When I tried to lighten them, it washed out the bright colors.  The base cardstock is Pacific Point with YoYo Yellow in the center, so you know it's really BRIGHT and cheery in real life!  :)

This adorable image is one that I downloaded from Heather Ellis on Etsy.  I've seen so many wonderful creations with these Pure Innocence sweeties that I simply could not resist any longer!  I've colored with copic markers and as you can see I'm still learning.  I wanted to do some shading around her, but left well enough alone for now.  Do you know of anyone that does online Copic classes?  If so, please let me know!

I worked late today so this evening has really gotten away from me. Time flies when you're having fun and stamping is such FUN, isn't it?  Have a wonderful week and do stop back again soon, ok?   Oh, I want to give a shout out to Debbie, Gail, Dona, Jason and all of you dear friends who are preparing for graduation celebrations this weekend.  Don't stress too much, ok?  Just ENJOY the occasion!   :)  I'll be thinking of you!

Happy Stamping & Smiles 2 U!


"I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known." ~Author Unknown

12 comments:

Torico said...

Gorgeous! Love the color combo and the stitching on the circle panel.

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done, Pam. Great DP and I love the stitching on the focal image circle and rectangular panel. Lovely sample :D

Irena said...

very cute card, I like it :)

LeAnne said...

Very cute, Pam! I'd love to take a Copics course, too, but your coloring looks fine to me!! :D

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card-love the pi images myself-the stitching on your card is fab

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! You did great with the markers!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam this is ADORABLE!

Julie said...

Hi Pam! Another adorable and perfectly crafted card! I love the colors! Just gorgeous!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is sooooooo adorable Pam, I just LOVE those PI, I NEED to get me some! Your coloring is great, is there a trick with the digi and coloring so it doesn't run?

Kathy Martin said...

This is a REALLY CUTE card! Such a sweet image! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

HOW adorable is this?! LOVE it! Gorgeous Dp's and color combo!

Unknown said...

OMG...how cute is this?!?!? you've used my fave little images, and you have ROCKED IT, SISTER! amazing sample!