March 02, 2011

Friendly Challenge Brings Happy Mail!


Today I'm happy to share some lovely creations by a dear friend, stamping buddy, and fellow Nebraskan ~Gail Slagle.   We became acquainted a couple years ago through my blog and now I'm excited that Gail has finally decided to start her own blog ~ What a Load of Scraps & More!  



Gail and I really enjoy exchanging cards and "goodies" and when I sent her a Valentine card last month, I enclosed these little white paper doilies and challenged her to see what she could do with them.  Well, would you look at this!  WoW!   She certainly rose to the challenge, didn't she?!  They are both such beautiful cards.  The funny thing is that she forgot to take photos before she sent them to me, so I get to be the first to show them to you!  hee hee  :)


The designer paper on this baby card has a touch of glittery sparkle to it which makes it even more special. And of course, the stitching adds such a sweet touch too!  Love it!


the inside is as pretty as the outside!


And this is the card she created to send me a little note.  Oh my!  Can you say "gorgeous"?!  You know I adore the shabby chic distressed look.  When I see this, I wish I had the stamp set and those beautiful butterfly punches from Stampin' Up! 

Oh by the way, I also want to mention that Gail is a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  I'm sure if you need any products, she would be more than happy to place an order for you.  Will you please stop by her blog and leave her some stampin' love?   I know it would make her *smile*!  :)


Thanks so much for blogging by!    Have a happy day!


Quote for Today ~
All glory comes from daring to begin. ~ Eugene F. Ware

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

these are gorgeous! I will rise to the challenge too. Still have them sitting on the table.

Gail S. said...

Thanks Pam for the nice comments. Have a great weekend!