March 27, 2011

{FTL132} Just a Clean & Simple Happy Note!

Happy Sunday Peeps!   Today I've got a Clean and Simple Sketch card for you using my new favorite embellishment ~ Bakers Twine!


This was actually the Clean & Simple (Fall to Layout) sketch from last week.  I had my card all stamped last Sunday and was just waiting for my BIG order of bakers twine to come in so I could "tie it up"!  ha ha...  get it? ;)


I realize most of you have been using bakers twine for quite awhile now, but I've just now jumped on the bandwagon...and JUMP I did!  I ordered 2 HUGE spools of this stuff...enough to last a lifetime of cardmaking and gifting!   If you've been wanting to try it out and haven't yet, I'm going to list 25 yard bundles in my Etsy Shop for only $2.50!  Or you can simply email me too and we can do it that way. 

It's the best quality bakers twine you can get....4 ply...poly/cotton.   I've got brown/white and black/white.
I've made up the vintage tags with a "generous" 25 yards, but you can get any length you want.  Just let me know! 
FTL132 - Clean and Simple Sketch

Back to my card,  this stamp set I've used is an oldie called "Happy Flowers" from Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamps.   Don't you think it was the perfect set for this layout?   I've stamped the leaves and stems in old olive & kiwi kiss and the flowers in espresso brown.  I know, strange color combination for a flower card, but this was going to be a Colour Q Challenge card using these colors teamed up with Daffodil Delight.  To be honest, I forgot that I was going to accent it with yellow buttons and here it is, as is!   I hope you like it! :)

the inside...
Once again, thanks so much for blogging by and especially for all your sweet comments.  They are so fun to read and I enjoy each one immensely!  

Remember, if you need some bakers twine, I've got plenty!  :)

Hugs & Smiles,

 Quote for Today ~
Happiness doesn't depend on the actual number of blessings we manage to scratch from life, only our attitude towards them. - Alexander Solzenitzyn

3 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this! Those flowers are adorable!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Awesome! I love Baker's Twine and was thinking about getting some. Maybe we will have to trade colors.

Marisa said...

So nice to see you posting, Pam :) Those flowers are too fun and loving the touch of twine.