June 14, 2011

Friendship Grows


Happy Hi, My Friends!  Today's card is my second as a design team member for Paper Fashions, EtcI've used the versatile Seed Packet digital set and printed the image on natural ivory cardstock.  I've done a little additional distressing around the edges and some coloring with Copic markers.  It was especially fun to embellish this image with crocheted flowers, buttons and bakers twine.
 

This is a standard 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card folded at the top.  The base is Not Quite Navy and it coordinates perfectly with this delightful designer paper by My Mind's Eye.  This is from a 6 x 6 pad of Hattie Papers called Stella and Rose.  You can purchase this online from Two Paper Divas for only $5.95!




Just look at all the banner sentiments
that coordinate with the Seed Packet!



Be sure to hop on over to Paper Fashions, Etc. and see all the digital stamps for sale, along with all the wonderful creative cards and projects to spark your creativity!   


Yikes!  Time really got away from me this evening and it's nearly midnight already!  I guess I won't have to schedule my post, it will just go *live* now!  :)    I didn't go into much detail about my card so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

I'm glad you stopped by today and hope you'll stop back again soon!  I've just finished making 20 more thank you cards for my daughter to use for baby shower gifts and I want to show you how cute they turned out.  (if I do say so myself...hee hee).  

Smiles . . . 

Quote for Today
Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. 
~Sicilian Proverb

6 comments:

Melissa Rodgers said...

Cute cute cute Pam!! The seed packet has endless posibilities and you've brought it to life.

Diane Noble said...

FAB-U-LOUS-O, girlfriend! I LOVE your card. What an adorable presentation of the Seed Packet. Love the way the crochet flowers play with the colors in the paper so perfectly. All your details...stitching...everything is just gorgeous. AND thanks for such a thorough showcasing of PFE. You are so on it, girl! Love your work! Have a happy, smiley kind of day!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

gorgeous card! Don't you just love those My Mind's Eye paper pads?!

CreativeMish said...

So cute! and what fun little crocheted flower seeds.

marie said...

I love it! Where did you get the seed packet stamp and the banner sayings?

Does anyone know where I can purchase floral or adult themed digi stamps for birthdays or anniversary cards?

I am NEW to Blogging ... this is my first. This is my first attempt to find digi stamps for sale. I have spent 2-1/2 hours on-line only to find kiddie digi stamps ..... HELP!!!! thanks,:-)

marie said...

I received an email that someone answered my blog, however I do not know how to open it. Can someone help me? Thanks. Have a BLESSED day!