July 04, 2011

Made in America! Meet My Precious Grandaughter. . .


Emery Jude Gillson
born 06.29.11
6 lb 8 oz
18-1/2" long

Isn't she gorgeous?!  We are all over the moon happy and thankful for this precious beautiful healthy baby girl.  She is such an incredible blessing!  ♥

Our daughter Katie was actually due on July 4th (today!), but had a minor complication that resulted in an early c-section on June 29th.  Thankfully, I was able to change my flight and arrived the evening before.   I can't tell you how exciting it was to be there in the hospital and hold Emery within an hour of delivery.   She is truly the new love of my life! ♥

Mommy, Daddy & baby are doing well and happy to be home.  It will be a nice quiet 4th of July for us, but we're enjoying every moment! 

I'm in Nevada with my daughter and family for 2 weeks, but do have a couple scheduled posts for you for the Paper Fashions Design Team.  Also,  if baby sleeps and I have a little time, I have a few other cards I've been wanting to share.  

Thanks so much for stopping by so I could share my excitement with all of you.  I knew being a gramma would be a very special and emotional experience, but I had no idea it would be this GRAND!  ♥
Did I mention how beautiful she is?  ;)   more photos to follow . . .

BIG Gramma Smiles,

Quote for Today ~
Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting. 

12 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Awwwww! What an adorable little nuggets she is! Congrats!

Christina said...

She is beautiful, Pam! Big congrats to you! Enjoy!

mulberry station said...

Congratulation Pam. She is gorgeous!! It is a wonderful experience to be a grandma. Wishing the very best to you and your family!
Nancy SSW

Gail S. said...

She is just precious!! Enjoy your time with her :)

LeAnne said...

My heart is singing for joy, Pam! What a sweetie--your grand adventure is just beginning! ENJOY!

Sue from Oregon said...

Yes, she is just perfect! Congratulations Gwamma!

Crystal said...

AWWWWW Pam Congrats sweetie, she is truly a beauty!!!! SOOOOO Precious!!! Hope you and the family had a wonderful Fourth of July!!!!

Diane Noble said...

What a sweetie! Congratulations, Pam. I'm so happy for you and your family. Emery is beautiful, precious and perfect. What a blessing for them to have you there to help, and how wonderful that you could be a part of it all. Thanks for sharing this treasured piece of your life with us!

CreativeMish said...

Congratulations! I love being a Grammy. June 29 is a good day. That is my middle daughters Bday. She turned 27. Emery is such a pretty name. She is about the size of My Granddaughter Kendall that was born in April. She weighed 6lbz 4z and 18 1/2" You're going to spoil her rotten! :)

a portland granny said...

What a perfect little package. She is adorable and love her outfit! You are entering into one of life's most joyous chapters. There are no words to describe how rewarding, fun and just plain exciting, it is to grandparent!! Congratulations on this sweet child entering your life.

Blessings to all of you.

Mele09 said...

Hi Pam: Long time no talk... Congratulations to everyone! Your granddaughter is sooooo adorable. Much happiness...love...fun!
Aloha, Dori

Marisa said...

A huge congrats to you Pam!! She is adorable! Enjoy all the snuggle time :)