August 15, 2011

{SSSC130} Cheery Delights!


"A cheerful heart is good medicine." is one of my favorite proverbs!   
Attitude is everything. 
Look on the bright side. 
Laughter is good for the soul. 
A light heart lives long.

 I feel better already!  :)  hee hee

Today's card was created using the very unique Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #130 by Karen Giron at The Sweetest Thing.  


All the layers gave me the perfect opportunity to use my new Sweet Nectar designer paper pad by K & Company.


The wonderful inspirational verse on the outside and the sentiment on the inside are both printed digital stamps from the Cheery Delights set by Paper Fashions Etc.  




Thanks so much for blogging by today.  I love hearing from you and appreciate your comments.  They really make me *smile*!  : )

 


Quote for Today ~
Cheerfulness is contagious, but don't wait to catch it from others.  Be a carrier.
~anonymous

8 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

super sweet Pam, love the colors you used!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

sweet! i love the layout and papers!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty card and such beautiful paper!

Mad for Paper said...

Just gorgeous. Perfect use of the patterned papers.
TFS
Ang

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful card Pam :)

Diane Noble said...

Oh, my goodness, Pam! This is just gorgeous! What beautiful papers and I love the layout. I'm going to have to start joining in on those challenges. I love their layouts the most. Another fabulous creation, girlfriend. How ARE you???

Melissa Rodgers said...

Lovely card Pam! Melissa

gayla.odell said...

Love the color combinations - beautiful. This looks like a fun layout - I should have looked at it sooner and played:)