November 02, 2011

{FTL164} Wild Thing! . .


. . . You Make My Heart Sing! 

The inspiration for this *wild* creation, came from the leopard print designer paper (The Paper Studio) and the Clean & Simple "Fall to Layout" Sketch Challenge.   Gotta love simple!  And this really was. 


The sentiment popped into my head so I simply typed it up in Word and printed it out on naturals ivory cardstock.   The base cardstock is chocolate chip.  I ran the front side through my Cuttlebug with a new zebra embossing folder. (The Paper Studio)  Funny thing is, I really thought I was buying the woodgrain embossing folder! To finish it off, I've just added a big black button tied on with bakers twine.  



Can you think of someone you could give this card to? : ) I'll bet it would make them *smile*. hee hee




Quote for Today ~
Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~Author Unknown

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

This card would make any one smile! the zebra embossing does look like it would work for wood grain as well.

Marisa said...

Too cute :) Perfect use of the sketch.

Robyn said...

Very Cool!