February 16, 2014

Belated Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Sunday my dear stampin friends!
I had every intention of posting these on Thursday evening to wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day on Friday.   Well, better late than never, so here you go. . . a few of the Valentine's cards I created for my Etsy Shop - Serendipity Cards.    











Can you tell I love creating Valentine's?  I also *love* sending them out and have been known to mail a big stack to the postmaster at Valentine, Nebraska to give them their special Valentine postmark.  This year, I am embarrassed to say that other than family, I didn't get any sent out!  I know... shameful!   Especially, when i made so many!   Oh well, now I'm ready for next year.

Hugs & Smiles!  

2 comments:

Marisa said...

You've been busy! Love making Valentine's Day cards too :) Great job on all of them. Love the EF with the hearts - who is it by?

Gail S. said...

Beautiful cards, Pam! I need to use more buttons on my cards - I love that extra touch you put on several of them...oh and the bakers twine!